Thursday, September 22, 2016

New knit and crochet designs

Hiya,

I wanted to send this super quick note to share 2 things:

1) Knit Picks has a new collection, On the Go Knits. This collection is so bright and fun, and I have 3 designs in the collection: Brightwood Hat & Mitts, and In Motion Vest, which made the cover of the book. >insert happy dance here<

Each design has an extra surprise element that is sure to intrigue the knitter and the wearer. Can you spot the surprise detail in each piece?

I am super proud of the collection. There are so many really fab patterns, I am honored to be a part of. I hope you will check out the collection,
click here. And, of course there will be a GIVEAWAY and/or KAL with Prizes. I'm not sure. Let me know what you think or would prefer. Be sure you are subscribed to The Weekly Yarn get information when details become available.

  

2) There is something new for crocheters. I have a new design, Pumpkin Patch Cowl in I Like Crochet, October 2016. This is the only knit or crochet magazine I subscribe to because I want to make more than 50% of the patterns in every issue.
Check out the whole issue here.

I am so in love with this pattern, not only to make but also to wear. I think this will be my staple piece for this Fall/Winter. The photography in this magazine is so beautiful. And the hat the model is wearing... I have to have it! (Psst, don't tell my husband, but I think he'll be getting me this hat for our anniversary, which we just celebrated 15-yrs yesterday. Go us, right!)

 








Until next time...Stitch on!
Tian
*A rising tide lifts all boats*

1 comment: