Friday, December 22, 2017

Knit and Crochet more this happy season

Happy Holidays, friend!


Over the past couple weeks I have been slowly self-republishing designs I had published in magazines. I know sometimes you like a pattern and don't want to commit to a year-long subscription, so I am making it easy for you to get the one or two patterns you want.

Below is the latest, Daisy Lace Baby Blanket, on sale for $2.99 until December 26, 2017. Get you copy before the price goes up here >>> Daisy Lace Baby Blanket Pattern.


Also, don't forget to get yourself something as well. This holiday season, I am putting self-care on the top of my list and I hope you will join me. My self-care is knitting and crocheting more of the things I want (like socks of course! If you're following me on Facebook, you can see I am a bit obsessed at the moment, but I'm not complaining because it makes me feel good) and less of the things I HAVE-TO that is more of a chore (like chores, hehe!).

One last thing. As a Holiday Gift, get my Shawl Bundles (there is one for knitters and one for crocheters), where I put together 6 of my top selling and favorite shawl patterns together for you Buy each of the 6 patterns individually and pay $36. Get them all in the bundle and pay only $18. That's a 50% OFF saving!). Get them here>>> Crochet Shawl Bundle // Knit Shawl Bundle  

So, this holiday season take a bit of time for yourself to knit and crochet more.

See you in the New Year,

Happy Holidays
Tian

Don't forget:

Find Out More






No comments:

Post a Comment