Thursday, January 17, 2019

Introducing: Endless Night Shawl KAL

Hey there,

I hope all is well in your knitting and crocheting universe. I have some VERY special news to share with you today, so get yourself ready...

With all the great things happening, I am thrilled to announce the Endless Night Shawl KAL (knit-a-long) will be starting in just TWO WEEKS on Feb 1st.

As you probably know, I released the Endless Night Shawl pattern last week in collaboration with Yarn Crush February 2019 knit subscription box. The pattern was so widely received (thank you so much for your support) and from your requests, have decided to run a KAL for the pattern during the month of February. 


I've created a group on Ravelry for us to chat and share our progress with the pattern. I'm still smoothing out the details and working to get some prizes, I mean, yeah! Stay tuned. I'll be posting information as I have them in the Ravelry group.

So, are you in?

Will you be joining use as we cast-on on Feb 1st?

If so, head over to the Ravelry group. I have a couple posts up. Join in on the conversation. I'd love to see you there!


   

Talk to you soon.

- Tian

 
 
P.S. Join the Endless Night Shawl KAL Ravelry Group here
 


Want to keep up with all my crazy antics, tips, my knitting, and crocheting?

Find me on IG @Knitdesignsbytian (click here)

I'd love to connect with you and see what you're up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment