Thursday, March 8, 2018

Get ready for Spring... maybe?

 

Pre.S. No worries... It's not too late for you as a designer. More information below.

Hello Friend,

It's hard to believe spring is only 2 weeks away. It sure doesn't feel like it!

As I write this email, New England is in the grips of yet another winter storm with 14" of snow predicted. While the snow blow, Charlie is tucked up snug on his doggie pillow at my feet and the cats are all cozied up on the back of my comfy chair while I knit away, dreaming of warm weather. Dreaming of the days in the not so distant future where we will shed out bulky hand-knit sweaters, trade in our gloves for fun fingerless mitts and sweet lacy shawls.

Yes, Spring doesn't look to be too near, but I can continue to dream as I knit for the warm weather I am sure to come.

Need some ideas of knit and crochet patterns perfect for Spring? Here are my Top 10 Picks for Spring!

Check them out here>>> Spring Knits // Spring Crochet 

Until next time, Stitch on....
Tian


P.S. Don't let another obstacle or setback stand between you and your design goals.
Every design tells a story.
Every designer has a journey.
Pattern Launch Plan makes it easy to get answers, overcome obstacles, get back on track so you can focus on growing your design business.
Don't spend another day trying to figure out how to make consistent sales without feeling sleazy.
So, I'm curious. Are you ready to find your solution?
Get on the waiting list here to be first to be notified when Pattern Launch Plan is available.
Launch day is schedule for March 15th. Make sure to get on the list for exclusive ad limited time extras.
Start Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment