Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Designers need to make a choice







What option would you choose? 




⚠️If you're a #knitwear and #crochet #designer, you might be busy working on your next design. 
Maybe you have a goal of 12 or 15 patterns this year so you can make a decent income for the year. 
Maybe even with that goal of double-digit publish new patterns you still won't make a living income. 

➡️It doesn’t have to be that way, constantly releasing new patterns in order to general any sales✨
➡️ You can make consistent sales without constantly launching new patterns.

⚠️WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY?




I'm a full-time designer and instead of designing and knitting on samples all day - I did that in the early days of going full-time and burned out real fast. Things are different now. I spend less time on actually stitching for commission and spending more time on hobbies. I am training for my first 5k, which means spending most of my days on weight training, yoga, and at the track actually running. 

➡️How am I able to continue to sell patterns consistently without constantly designing and creating new pattern? 


✅Easy...
Ok, it's not easy.

But you can do it too. And I’m sharing how I do it!



➡️The Pattern Launch Plan: Sell more patterns consistently without being sleazy. Marketing for knit and crochet designers.

✨Want to spend more time doing something you love or pick up a new hobby that's JUST for you rather than sitting on your couch for hours getting FAT knitting to get that sample done, stressing about how to get more consistent sales? 

✅You have a choice. ๐Ÿ‘€You can start making the change right now or be the one posting in the #Ravelry Budding Designer forum like these: "Rant warning! Here's why I have stopped designing and posting patterns on Ravelry"... and... "I am about to give up". There are plenty of these types of posts. It doesn’t have to be that way.

๐Ÿ“”Check out Pattern Launch Plan and see how you can change how to design and sell patterns. 

๐Ÿ“”bit.ly/PatternLaunchPlanPrint

Ok, you have a choice to make. You have to decide what being a designer looks like. I'm going for my run ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♀️ and when I get back, those PayPal notifications are going to keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment