Thursday, January 10, 2019

Embrace Crochet: Simple Cowl Neck Shawl


Last week, Knit Picks released a new crochet collection, Embrace Crochet, featuring 7 amazing patterns. I have 3 patterns in the collection and one of them is my Simple Cowl Neck Shawl.

The Simple Cowl Neck Shawl is a variation on my Esslyn Cowl (available for individual purchase on Ravelry).

ABOUT THE Simple Cowl Neck Shawl:

Delicate lace textures dotted with baubles bring a soft, feminine touch to a practical garment. The simple yet interesting stitch and delicious, durable yarn make for a comfortable and stylish everyday item.

 
photo credit: Knit Picks


Simple Cowl Neck Shawl is worked flat from the top down as a triangular shawl then joined to work in turned rounds. The simple texture is created by working in the front loop and back loop of stitches.

Measurements: 25" circumference at neck x 21.5" deep at center
Yarn: Knit Picks Galileo in colorway Luna, 5 balls.
Hook: US G/6 (4mm)



Add Simple Cowl Neck Shawl to your Favorite
& Queue
HERE >>> 





Want to keep up with all my crazy antics, tips, my knitting, and crocheting?

Find me on IG @Knitdesignsbytian (click here)

I'd love to connect with you and see what you're up to!




Thank you for your continued support!

Until next time... Stitch on!
Tian


P.S. I'd love your support getting the Simple Cowl Neck Shawl noticed by more crocheters.
Could you do me a favor and head over to the pattern's Ravelry page and add it to your Favorite and Queue? Thanks in advance for all your support. I truly appreciate it!



P.P.S. Knitters, don't despair, I have something special coming for you. So be sure to join The Weekly Yarn email list to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment