Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My new website is live

I’m so excited to share that my new website is live TianConnaughton.com 🎉🍾and thanks to the lovely Instagrammer who recommending using pronouns in my previous post, Email Signature. It works here on webpages too😍. If you have a second I’d love for you to check it out and let me know what you think.

In addition to the discussion of diversity and size inclusion in the fiber community, there’s been a lot of talk about pricing. I won’t get into the nitty-gritty of it here - I might do a podcast episode on it so stay tuned to #RealTalkWithTianPodcast

What I do want to say is that while my coaching prices and tech editing rates are not for everyone, it is an investment into your business if you’re serious about growth. But I totally understand and that’s why I do offer other options like my books which are affordable as well as FREE blog and IG posts. 

So how can I help you? Is it the price that’s holding you back? 👇🏾Leave a comment below and let me know👇🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment