12 months, 4 Quarters, 1 Year. Join the #CommuniK/CAL. 2016 really seem to have snuck up on a lot of us. Is it just me or does it seem the older I get, the fast time fly by?! AS a kid, I couldn't wait for time to pass, now I can't seem to keep up with the pace of time.
2015 was a great year. I started a newsletter that I took from monthly to weekly, and ran my very first mystery KAL/Design-A-Long in the Fall (Thank You to all who participated. It was a ton of fun and hope to do another one Fall 2016. How does a Shawl Design-A-Long sound? Let me know).
I look back at all I have accomplished, all I have shared on the blog and in the newsletter, and all the correspondences we have had together. I feel like I know some of you so well and want to get to know the rest of you.
In 2015, what I have learned is that I really love the community that is building on my blog and newsletter, around my designs, the articles and tips I share. I look forward to hearing from you - your comments on my blog post, replies to the newsletter to chat, and when you share the newsletter and blog posts with your friends.
In 2016, I have plans to take the newsletter and blog to a whole news level. So stay tuned. You won't want to miss!
I am blessed and grateful for this community we have built together, even though you are miles and miles away. To build the community even further and to have more conversations, for 2016, I am running what I am calling a #CommuniK/CAL. This will be a fun, year long Knit-A-Long and Crochet-A-Long with prizes each month, bigger prizes each quarter, and a mega prize drawing at the end of the year.
|TELL A FRIEND!|
The more people we have participating, the bigger the Year-End Drawing prize will be.
So, think of one person you think should definitely NOT miss out on these drawings. Share this post with them…
Here's what you will get when you join the #CommuniK/CAL:
- Monthly Drawing
- Finish one of my designs (can be from my Ravelry shop or third-party publisher such as a magazine or yarn company) by the end of each month. You can enter more than 1 project each month to increase your chance of winning.
- The pattern doesn't have to be started in the month it was finished.
- You must: Create a Project Page, post finished photo(s) on your Project Page, AND the project with that month unique project tag detail.
- Tag the project with the unique tag detail I will provide.
- The unique tag detail will be given only in my newsletter (the tag information will NOT be posted on the blog or anywhere else on social media), so only subscriber to my newsletter will get the information in order to be entered in the drawing.
- You have to subscribe to the newsletter to get the Tag to use when posting your project to enter the monthly drawing. Just copy and past from the newsletter.
- At the end of each month, I will draw from all the finished projects in Ravelry with that month's Tag and photo.
- The winner will be draw at random and will receive a FREE pattern of their choice from my Ravelry Store
|SAMPLE: Willington Simple Raglan Shawl|
- Quarterly Drawing
- For the Quarterly Drawing, I have teamed up with some fantastic yarn companies to make this drawing GRAND!
- EACH MONTH (3) in a Quarter, if you have completed, tagged, and posted a finished project, you will be entered to win a fantastic Pattern Book and/or squishy Yarn.
- There is nothing special you have to do to enter, you just have to have had a finished project with the correct monthly tag for each month in the quarter. I do the rest!
- For example: To be entered in the Q1 drawing, which will take place early-April, projects are to be completed, photographed, and tagged in January, February, AND March.
- You have to complete projects in all 3-months to be entered in the Quarterly Drawing.
- Prize details will be posted before the end of the Quarter to get you excited.
- Year-End Drawing
- Now this is the fun bit that I am SUPER excited about!
- So, if you have been playing along all year, you've completed, photographed, and tagged a project for every month, (meaning that you qualified for EVERY MONTHLY DRAWING) you will be entered for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to an online yarn store such as Knit Picks (knitpicks.com) or Webs (yarn.com).
- I am working on getting a bigger prize pack for the Year-End Drawing. The more people we get involved through out the year, the more swag I'll be able to acquire, so SHARE WITH ALL YOUR KNIT AND CROCHET FRIENDS!
Post your photos and comments on social media use #CommuniK/CAL and tag me on Twitter @KnitDesigns
OTHER PATTERNS YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Want a 20% OFF COUPON to my Ravelry Shop