Tuesday, April 3, 2018

You still have time to join us for the AnsoniaKAL

 

Hello, hello!

I am so excited today. The Ansonia KAL has began. It is definitely not too late to join us. This past Saturday I hang out with Erica of Artisan Yarns in her farm-store and did another FB Live to talk about the AnsoniaKAL knit-a-long (watch here>>> FB Live Ansonia KAL kick-off) - hey, I am getting good at these... not really. Can you see how nervous I am? 

Anyways, Erica started her shawl about a week because she is not a lace knitter - she'll tell you she can't stay focused so lace has been a problem in the past - and she wanted to see where knitters that attend her Sip + Knit who are participating in the KAL might run into trouble. In the FB Live we address some of those area and share tips. 

Just a reminder, the AnsoniaKAL runs until April 22nd. The general rule is to complete the shawl using a yarn by Artisan Yarn and be entered for a chance of 3 prizes.

You have until April 4th to get the pattern (20% OFF) and yarn (10% OFF). Get details here >>>  KAL Blog post

I'm about to wind the yarn I'll be using which is Artisan Yarns Alpaca Silk Lace in colorway Brilliant Blue held double. Want to use a lighter weight yarn like I am but don't want a tiny kerchief, watch the FB Live, we talk about how size up the pattern.

I hope you will join in. I look forward to seeing you!

Stitch on.


A rising tide lifts all boats!
Tian


P.S. Hey Knitwear + Crochet Designers: Do you want the secret to more pattern sales?

My new book, Pattern Launch Plan: Sell more patterns consistently without being sleazy is now available for sale on Amazon (Print + Kindle). It's EASY + PRACTICAL Marketing for knitwear + crochet designers.

Get it in PRINT or KINDLE here >>> bit.ly/PatternLaunchPlanPrint

 

No comments:

Post a Comment