Thursday, April 12, 2018

April Picks


Hello, hello,

Will Spring ever make an appearance? It's early April, but it feels like late Autumn/early Winter. If you're like me, you're beyond sick of being cooped up indoors and ready to toss your winter coat for shorts and flip flop.

As I am getting ready for Spring Break and planning what to pack (side note: Planning my yarn and projects to take on vacation are the first things in my luggage. And yes, I am packing like a camel going into the desert. My hump is full of yarn like there's no more yarn in the 100-miles radius, that if I complete a project and good forbid I run out of yarn, HA, I won't be able to get more yarn. Silly me!) I wanted to share some things I am thinking about making and yarns I am digging on.

Find your next CO project:



Ansonia Shawl 
The #AnsoniaKAL is going on right now with lots of great prizes. Click here for more AnsoniaKAL details

Artisan Yarns Lace weight
This is the yarn I am using in colorway Brilliant Blue held double for the #AnsoniaKAL. Click here for more color options
Crochet Chevron Dishcloth
This is one of my FREE patterns on the Knit Picks website. It makes a great Mother’s Day gift. I'll be making a couple to pair with some fun soaps. Get the pattern here
Knit Picks Hawthorne is on sale (20% OFF sale) 
Need I say more! I am in love with ALL the speckles. Check out the colors available here

Linstead Shawl
My latest crochet shawl pattern. It has become a favorite - it works up fast and uses only one skein of Knit Picks Stroll Gradient. I have this sample packed for Spring Break vacation but afraid I might loose it on the plane, so instead, I will be crocheting another one on the 14-hr flight. Problem solved - I get to make AND wear the shawl on vacation, YAY! Get the yarn here and the pattern here 

Are you planning a trip? How do you plan what to knit and crochet? Leave a comment. I need more advise.


Until next time... stitch on


A rising tide lifts all boats!
Tian


P.S. The Pattern Launch Plan book is here and to celebrate I have a giveaway just for YOU. Want more details about how you can enter for your chance at a $25 Gift Card to Knit Picks? Click here to learn more>>> Pattern Launch Plan GIVEAWAY



No comments:

Post a Comment