Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Brand New Instagram Account

Image may contain: one or more people
EXCITING NEWS! 
Welcome to our brand-new account for Tian Connaughton – business coach | strategist – helping makers and creative turn their side hustle and hobby into profitable full-time gigs! 

As you may already know, my name is Tian. My team and I run TianConnaughton.com, where we help women business owners launch, grow, and scale their businesses. 


I also run @knitdesignsbytian where I share my knit and crochet designs and tech editing, as well as teach and coach other designers and tech editors to grow their businesses.
With almost a decade working as a full-time creative entrepreneur, with the amazing successes I’ve experienced in the past few years, I’m separating these 2 sided of my business so I can continue to support you. 

So, if you’re a female business owner, you’re finding some successes, but your struggle for consistency, to work less do you can enjoy the fruits of your labor, you’re ready for exponential and sustainable growth with active and passive income, and to develop a diversified income streams, then follow us here @TianConnaughton

With this new account, we will be able to deep dive into creating launch strategies and systems, marketing and content creations, how to grow your business for the long haul, and much more. 

If you want to make more money in your business without working more, I got you! 

If you’re a maker or creative, you want to turn your hobby and side hustle into your full-time gig, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment