Monday, July 6, 2020

are you still interested in making more income?

Hey there!

I just wanted to send a super quick reminder that the price on the masterclass, Building Block Method to Multiple Streams of Income, the price doubles tomorrow, 12PM noon ET, Tuesday, July 7, 2020. Get it before noon ET Tuesday.

So, here's the thing. If you’re a designer and
• you’re struggling to make ends meet
• you’re struggling to balance working and running a business and family
• you want to get off the “constantly releasing new pattern” hamster wheel and make real income
• you want to buy back more of your time so you can actually spend time with your family and make more money...
👉🏾this super powerful masterclass is for you and one to not miss if you're committed to growing your business without the crazy and unstainable hustle.

In just ONE HOUR, that's how long the masterclass run, you'll get the information, support, and strategy to start making more money with your designs. Learn the multitude of ways you can spin one pattern to make more money so you don’t have to keep publishing new patterns so knitters and crocheters notice and buy you.

Look, I was there. I was knitting and crocheting sample pieces for publications like mad, barely making minimum wage when all was said and done. That all changed when I learned the strategy I teach you here, I was able to grow my revenue and publish lush patterns. Now I stitch more for fun than necessity. Now I make upwards of 5 figures in revenue each month. I’m off that wicked publishing schedule to now putting out work that really inspires. Now I want to show you how I got there because if I can do it, so can you!

If you want to learn the strategy of creating multiple streams of income and how to implement the strategies in your own design business, grab the masterclass today before the price doubles (noon ET Tuesday).

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MASTERCLASS TODAY

Follow the tactics and you’ll make back your investment within 30-day. When you do the work, you can’t lose! Don’t delay making the kind of money in your design business that could change everything. You got this!

If you’re on the fence about this masterclass, if you are not sure if this will help you, hit reply to this email and ask your questions because now is your time to take action and get to that next level. Don't wait. Take action.
 

xo
Tian

Click here to join the masterclass today... price double from $47 to $97 on 24hrs. Don't miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment