Monday, November 14, 2016

WHAT'S NEW from KnitDesigns by Tian

This past week a few new designs of mine came out, yay! I am so over-the-moon thrilled to be able to share with you these super secret knit and crochet patterns I've been keeping under wraps for months.


The first 2 patterns are knit designs from I Like Knitting Magazine, December 2016 issue.













Snow What Fun Cowl is a colorwork cowl using only 2 colors for a show stopping addition to any accessory this holiday season.
The Silver Meadow Beanie is a simple textured hat that you can make for the whole family.


The last 2 patterns are crochet designs from
I Like Crochet Magazine, December 2016 issue.



The Morning Glory Sweater is a sweet and trendy cardigan that you can whip up in no time to wear to that family event and be uniquely you. When they ask where you bought it, you can proudly say "I made it!"
The Lace Gradient Cowl is the perfect piece to use up scrap yarns, plus, it will go with everything in your wardrobe. Make the colors are subdue or crazy as you feel.

So, that's what I have been up to. How about you?

If you are planning to knit and crochet this holiday, you can't go wrong with these designs. Show some love for these patterns, head over to my
Ravelry page and add them to your Queue and Favorites. Don't forget to check out Knit Picks big yarn sale and stock up on yarn for each of my new designs.

Thanks it for now. I will be back soon with some reviews and items I'm loving to help you get through your holiday knitting and crocheting.





Until next time... Stitch On!
Tian

"A rising tide lifts all boats"





Want a 20% OFF COUPON to my Ravelry Shop 


and subscriber-exclusives?  



Subscribe to

{The Weekly Yarn} from KnitDesigns by Tian



* indicates required





I am interested in Crochet and Knit...
Email Format



No comments:

Post a Comment