Friday, March 31, 2017

End of March knit and crochet quickie

Knit Picks, KnitDesigns by Tian, Covell Tee


If you follow me on Facebook (and if you are not, why aren't you? You can keep up with what I'm up to throughout the week with quick tips and fibery stuff between weekly emails. Like the KnitDesigns Facebook page so you never miss out) you might have seen that I received my contributor copies for Flourish by Knit Picks. Eek! I am so excited. If you recall, last week I wrote about my new published pattern Covell Tee


I don't know why, but I STILL get super excited when I see my name in print, even after all these years. I know, I'm a dork, but I can't help it. I am super proud of this one!

Covell Tee
images by Knit Picks

So, I wanted to share with you something I am planning. Next week I will be writing a review of the collection (which, big surprise... I love it) and giving away a print copy of the collection. Interested? Stay tuned for that.

That's it for now. Join me on Facebook.


P.S. Over the last few weeks I've been getting questions from newbie aspiring designers about how to go from design idea to pattern for items more complicated than accessories. So, to help, I am thinking about running a FREE 5-day designer challenge that will take you through the process. Are you interested? Sign up here to get details when available.


Until next time... Stitch on!
Tian



Hey bottom scroller! Don't miss...

* Stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway for a print copy of Flourish by Knit Picks, featuring my newest design in Knit Pick's newest collection. The print book is still on sale for only $11.99. So, if you are interested in the collection, GET IT.



Covell Tee
image by Knit Picks







** The charity {The Weekly Yarn} is supporting for the month of March is Afri(K)que, a non-profit empowering women and girls. A portion from total profits from my Ravelry pattern sales will be donated at the end of the month.


*** Are you an aspiring knit and crochet designer needing more help figuring our where to start? I have been asked and am looking into doing a FREE 5-day design challenge for knit and crochet. If you are interested, get on the list to get more information. Don't want to wait for the challenge, get Unlock your Inner Designer: How to start designing (course + workbook) is available for immediate download on Etsy. Get your printable PDF copy here. 








Are you an aspiring knit and crochet designer needing more help figuring our where to start?



Click here to get your printable PDF copy of Unlock Your Inner Designer: How to start designing (course + workbook)  






Need more 1:1 help than the course + workbook, email me to talk. I'll help you get it! 
















I am dedicated to giving you the tools and confidence to knit and crochet what you want on your terms.






Join

{The Weekly Yarn} from KnitDesigns by Tian



* indicates required






I am interested in Crochet and Knit...
Email Format





No comments:

Post a Comment