Saturday, December 8, 2018

Are you freaking out yet about your long list of holiday knitting and crochet?

Hello friend,

How is your December going? Are you freaking out yet about your long list of holiday knitting and crochet? 


Yes, girl! I feel your pain.

Well, I know how stressful this time of year can be, so take a few minutes to just sit and flip through a new knitting book and think about selfishly knitting for yourself when you’re done with all the holiday stitching.


I am so thrilled to share with you that this week I received my contributor copy of Gradient Style for which my new pattern, Chevron Cowl, is included. This is a new book from Interweave featuring color-shifting techniques and knitting patterns. Beyond the visually stunning with absolutely gorgeous patterns, it starts with an article, “Getting Started with Gradient”, written by Emma Welford. The article goes into basics such as choosing colors, which I have the most difficult time with and more in-depth topics of colorwork and color placement. book.


What I love most about this book is that there is something for every type of knitter and skill level. Whether you are a beginner knitter or looking for a design that makes you think about every row.  The book features 19 patterns from some of your favorite designers like Susanna IC, Stella Egidi, and so many more (eep… I am so thrilled to be included among these amazing designers!). The book includes easy to complete patterns such as my Chevron Cowl and Spring Colors Tee to more advanced designs like Colorwork Roses Socks and Flame Lace Shawl.

When the holiday knitting is over, if you’re like me, you’ll be ready for some selfish knitting. How about a New Year’s Eve Cast-on for the Chevron Cowl?

I
nterested? 

Join me over on my Instagram (instagram.com/knitdesignsbytian/) where I will be casting on for the Chevron Cowl and knitting the pattern in January. If you are in, grab some yarn and needle and get ready to cast-on on Dec 31st, tagging me on social @KnitDesigns by Tian using hashtag #ChevronCowl #GradientStyle

Now, go to Ravelry and support the designers. Favorite and queue the patterns, then go get a copy of the book. 
Treat yo self!

   
Photo credit: @Interweave





Want to keep up with all my crazy antics, tips, my knitting, and crocheting?

Find me on IG @Knitdesignsbytian (click here)

I'd love to connect with you and see what you're up to!




Thank you for your continued support!

Until next time... Stitch on!
Tian





Subscribe to The Weekly Yarn here

* indicates required


I am interested in Crochet and Knit...
Email Format



No comments:

Post a Comment