Thursday, December 6, 2018

No one talks about the business side of designing



No one talks about the business side of designing... but I am!

With any craft, if you want to leave that hobby stage to become a business, you gotta make a profit.

If you’re not making a profit...you’re not a business.

Stop playing small
🛑. There is so much more for you!
Many of you are wishing and hoping. You're dependent on the first 24-hours of your pattern hitting Ravelry to generate sales; knitters and crocheters find you. 

You can’t just depend on sales from your pattern hitting Ravelry’s “recently added patterns” list.
🤞🏾
That’s not a strategy.



What are go going to do in a week when the pattern gets buried on page #50 of the list?


No one is scrolling that deep to buy!
You, my friend, need a launch plan for your pattern release.

You need to create a strategy that will help you generate sales way after your pattern launch because let's be real here, that's how you make money with your patterns.


I know it’s not easy, it will be a struggle. But I’m here to help shift your mindset from crafter to entrepreneurs because there is a different set of thinking that needs to happen to take you from where you currently are to where you wanna be!


What are you struggling with in your knitwear and crochet business?

Please share.
Maybe I can help or someone else can point you in the right direction.



Grab my FREE guide, “Pattern Launch Plan Roadmap” and start playing smart




Want to keep up with all my crazy antics, tips, my knitting, and crocheting?

Find me on IG @Knitdesignsbytian (click here)

I'd love to connect with you and see what you're up to!


Thank you for your continued support!

Until next time... Stitch on!
Tian


Subscribe to The Weekly Yarn here

* indicates required


I am interested in Crochet and Knit...
Email Format


No comments:

Post a Comment