Monday, December 10, 2018

How to stop struggling to bring in more consistent pattern sales

Hey,

Tian here. 

I was thinking about you and wanted to share this with you because I know designing can be stressful and the new year is a time for really looking at the past year and setting new goals, so many this will help you rock your 2019 because I truly want to see you win.

When I first started designing, I offered my patterns for less than what other designers were selling similar designs and I thought that knitters and crocheters would simply find me on Ravelry and Etsy... you know, if you build it they will come but they didn't!


For a really long time, I couldn't gain dreamy customers... I was producing patterns like crazy but not making any sales. And when I found my first customers, it was like magic. The heavens opened.

I was so excited when she downloaded the pattern. But at the same time I was thinking:
"Where is the next customer coming from?

I had no idea... I needed a plan to make consistent sales and grow my design business.

After many years of trial and errors, I created the very simply Pattern Launch Plan that now brings in consistent customers. I teach this to other crochet and knitwear designers, and they use it to connect with their dreamiest customers, consistently. 


So, I am sharing the Pattern Launch Plan Roadmap where I reveal the blueprint to consistent sales. And it's FREE!

If you are struggling to bring in more consistent pattern sales, you probably know how frustrating it can be, right?

But then I started a new approach... And this system just works!

And you know what, I'm giving it to you.

This roadmap will show you how to launch your next pattern to attract dreamy knitters and crocheters to you so you can do what you do best!

Click here or on the image below to grab your copy of: "The Pattern Launch Plan Roadmap"

Talk soon!

- Tian


A rising tide lifts all boats!




No comments:

Post a Comment