Monday, July 22, 2019

My ultimate goal

💥My ultimate goal with my posts are to give you a honest look at the reality of making a living designing and tech editing.

💥My guess is that you love knitting and crocheting, and you’re hoping you can turn your hobby into a living.

No photo description available.
💥But it ain’t as easy as some people online like to spout. 

💥I spend my days #techediting for major publications and indie designers, which basically means I have a front-row seat to the behind-the-scenes of what it ACTUALLY takes to write and publish high-quality #knit and #crochet #patterns.

💥I’m here to unveil just how much work it really takes - the time and energy, the cost - to be actually successful.




Pattern: Arisaema Shawl
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/arisaema-shawl
Yarn: worsted weight

💥Want to deep dive into your business to see how you can make more pattern sales, land more publication contracts? 🙋🏾‍♀️
Book a 1-hr coaching strategy sessions.
🔆TianConnaughton.com/coaching

I want to help 20 women in 2nd half of 2019.👇🏾

I’d love to work with 5 designers over the next 3-months to help you find clarity, set goal, and achieve new heights in 1-hr Strategy Sessions from creating killer submission proposals, marketing plan to make more consistent sales, and an overall plan to take you designing to the next level.

Do you finally want to start designing with a capital D? Do you want to see your name in major publications? If this is something you might be interested in, drop a ❤️in the comments and I’ll reach out  to see how we can help you level up.

No comments:

Post a Comment