Thursday, July 4, 2019

S1 E4 - Permission Slip

Image may contain: text


#RealTalkWithTian #podcast S1 E4 - Permission Slip is out and I’m dishing out some truth bombs.

If you want to pursue designing or tech editing, dyeing, WHATEVER, you don’t need permission to do it. The days of gatekeepers granting status is over. But just in case you feel you absolutely do, here’s your permission slip. You have the power to pursue the things you want🙌🏾

⚠️Find and listen to the podcast at all the places:
• ITunes/Apple Podcast
• Google Podcast
• Stitcher
• Spotify
TianConnaughton.com

➡️If you liked this episode, I’d love for you to tell me about it by leaving me a quick review on iTunes! Your honest review means a lot to me and also helps others to find podcasts like mine that might be valuable to them.

Did you get your permission slip or you didn’t need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment