Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Want to learn to do what I do?

🌴Want to learn to do what I do? To take time off from your design business without feeling stressed that you have to be active in order to make sales?

🌴Learn the CORE STRATEGIES that will help you get more traffic, subscribers, and pattern sales. 

🌴After reading Pattern Launch Plan (BOOK + BONUS), you’ll leave with a SYSTEM that will grow your confidence and turn your pattern store into a buzzing profitable business.

🌴Yes, of course, I took my knitting to #KonokoFalls.

Wouldn’t you?

🌴Grab your copy of Pattern Launch Plan (BOOK+BONUS) today and start on the journey to living the dream. Link in bio or go to TianConnaughton.com/books

🌴 Me @konokofalls #knitting on #plainvanillasocks enjoying the 90-degree temps and having a ball with little dings coming through on my phone all day with new pattern sales BECAUSE of the systems I have in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment