Monday, July 15, 2019

Patreon support

A big thank you to all. Your support is so appreciated🙏🏾❤️

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

If you've enjoyed the work I’ve provided in IG post and podcast episodes... maybe you’ve slid into my DMs with questions and I was able to provide honest, thoughtful, and encouraging responses, you have my patrons to thank, at least in part, for allowing me the time and space to share all I know in order to help you. 

@Patreon contributions is important to helping me continue do this work I love of putting out high quality information and real talk about the reality of being a designer and tech editor to help transform your mindset of what is possible so you can create the life you want. The truth is, I’m hear to show you that if I can do it, you can too. So, thank you so much💖 to everyone supporting me there 😊.

To find out more about joining my #patreon, link in bio or go to https://www.patreon.com/TianConnaughton

No comments:

Post a Comment